Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy a Pool Tables near Sligo

Options
  • 22-04-2013 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭

Apart from Argos and Smyths, is there anywhere else handy enough to Sligo where I could but a decent enough pool table for teenagers?

(Argos are out of stock with no sign of when they will be in and the reviews for those in Smyths aren't great).

I have an ad on Adverts.ie, but its slow work...:(

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

duckysauce wrote: »

Thanks duckysauce. Leitrim full of surprises.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

I don't want to tempt fate, but this is such a good recommendation of a site. And I've purchased!! Keeping it local.

Thanks so much Ducky Sauce. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭whatswhat

Kettleson wrote: »
    Apart from Argos and Smyths, is there anywhere else handy enough to Sligo where I could but a decent enough pool table for teenagers?

(Argos are out of stock with no sign of when they will be in and the reviews for those in Smyths aren't great).

I have an ad on Adverts.ie, but its slow work...:(

Thanks

I was in the same situation as yours about 2 years ago. Did my research and it led me to Maddens in Ballyhaunis, just past Gurteen. I found them really helpful as you could choose everything from the size and style of table, down to the colour of cloth etc.. and according to your budget. They showed you how the table was made from start to finish. We paid a bit more than we intended but that said, 2 years down the line, it is as good as the day they delivered it. This was definatley a situation of "What you pay, is what you get." Can highly recommend them.

Advertisement