Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

6 XC

• 22-04-2013 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi Guys, due to adding a new gun to the stable I'm afraid something has to go and its my un-used 6XC...got this made by Fergal White and laminated Walnut stock by Enda...
    Kreiger 30", Stolle Panda action (single shot) Jewel 3 oz, Kelby rings and March 8-80 scope (very fine cross hair) front rail fitted for bipod or sleigh...and as seen from pics adjustable everywhere...
    before anyone asks I am not separating scope...
    Cheek piece is set up for left hand user however if a right hand buyer comes along I will pay for cheek piece to be re-made to suit...while its a thumbhole stock made to suit me all my right hand friends find it very comfortable so no issues on that front...I have literally just run in the barrel with about 50 rounds gone through it...
    if your interested in this rifle PM me for price and any questions...

thanks

Al....

Advertisement