Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice hotels at good price near Iveagh gardens?

Options
  • 22-04-2013 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Going to Josh Ritter on Friday 19th July with Mrs. Prof and going to make a weekend of it. Any recommendations for nice but not too pricey hotels within walking distance, and with parking?

Cheers ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,831 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

There's a radisson blu on golden lane. Fairly sure it has parking but if not there is plenty of street parking beside it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭EazyD

The Conrad opposite the national concert hall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭professore

Thanks guys, but a bit rich for my blood. I'm not actually a prof :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭EazyD

professore wrote: »
    Thanks guys, but a bit rich for my blood. I'm not actually a prof :D

Well if it's of any interest they have a special rate from 19th-21st July for €225 inc tax...

Edit: that would be for two nights,

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

mfceiling wrote: »
    There's a radisson blu on golden lane. Fairly sure it has parking but if not there is plenty of street parking beside it.

They do have their own underground carpark, entrance is on Ship Street round the corner.

OP, you might be best off checking the sites like trivago, ebookers, hotels.com, lastminute.ie to see what you can get. Also try D4 hotel in Ballsbridge, they might have better rates and are a fairly short bus ride or 15-20 minute walk to south city centre.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭older i get better i was

most of the hotels on harcourt st are like 40euro ahead b&b not luxury but mite tick the box, and most have nite clubs if that what you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭bbbbb

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Boulevardier

Kilronan House on Adelaide Road is close and probably inexpensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭missmyler

We usually stay in the Harcourt Hotel for around 40 euro. If you get the right room some of them are huge and come with separate sitting rooms.

Advertisement