Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish HIM record. (unconfirmed)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,827 ✭✭✭griffin100

Now that's impressive, getting that close to Crowie (although I'm sure someone will tell me why it's not :))

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭Abhainn

griffin100 wrote: »
    Now that's impressive, getting that close to Crowie (although I'm sure someone will tell me why it's not :))

It was Crowie's 2nd 70.3 win in 8 days. Machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Fazz

It was straight up a superb performance by Robbie imo.

What's even more impressive is the progress he has made since last year.
    Looks like his swim has improved a lot and his run which was always fast has gone nuclear :)

From Memory I think Robbie was 20-25 mins off Crowie at Vegas last year so to have closed so much is inspiring.

Looking forward to seeing how he does in Vegas this year and hopefully makes more progress.

Also im looking forward to racing the same course and comparing splits to who is the best Irish 70.3 racer at present.
    Maybe I'll get some run tips! ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭Ceepo

Another super impressive race yesterday from Robbie,

3,55,44 at IM Kansas 70,3. For 4th place, Only 11 seconds of the podium

The man just gets faster,

http://www.ironman.com/triathlon/events/americas/ironman-70.3/kansas/results.aspx#axzz34843VyCV

Serious respect bud

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

Saw that online last night. Great performance

• Advertisement
Advertisement