Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Insurance Company Galaxy S3

Options
  • 22-04-2013 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

hey i just got a galaxy S3 in carphone warehouse on the meteor network last Friday. its on bill pay with a 24 month contract so im anxious to get it insured..... im sure people will say insurance is a rip off but i cant afford to not insure it to be honest so what i want to know is:

1. whats the best company? ie. best/quickest to deal with claims.

2. which company to definitely avoid?

carphone warehouse wanted to charge me 15 quid a month which i thought extortionate.....

chill.ie are 8.99 a month for covering everything bar loss

mobilecover.ie are the very same as chill......

also does anyone know what way you prove the phone was stolen and not lost. garda crime number i assume..?

any help greatly appreciated...... :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

I'm pretty sure I'm paying about €7 a month to Meteor for their insurance for my S3. Much cheaper than CPW. Hope I never have to claim

• Registered Users Posts: 8 deepdish89

athtrasna wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure I'm paying about €7 a month to Meteor for their insurance for my S3. Much cheaper than CPW. Hope I never have to claim

I must go in store and check that out... the website says its 12.99....? my friend was insured on an s2 last year with meteor for 4.99....?

seems to jump around in price alot.....

Advertisement