Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini UK Sim Free from Amazon

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

I bought it from Amazon UK and am using it on O2 - I'm not aware of any reason why it wouldn't work on any network.

Get a cover as soon as you can, there is virtually no rim to protect the screen if you drop it and breaking the glass is expensive :(

If you're going to put music on it, buy a 16GB or bigger microSD card at the same time, should be pretty cheap from Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Sim free is sim free and the UK uses the same GSM bands as us. It'll work perfectly.

You may have to enter APN settings manually to get 3G(easy to do, a three store will do it for you if you get stuck).

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Marcome21

Thats great reassurance guys! Thanks a million.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 cgal2013

coylemj wrote: »
    I bought it from Amazon UK and am using it on O2 - I'm not aware of any reason why it wouldn't work on any network.

Get a cover as soon as you can, there is virtually no rim to protect the screen if you drop it and breaking the glass is expensive :(

If you're going to put music on it, buy a 16GB or bigger microSD card at the same time, should be pretty cheap from Amazon.

Hiya,
    I was trying to buy this phone online from Amazon.co.uk and it would not allow me.

Can you please let me know how you bought it? I live in ROI!

Thanks a million in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

cgal2013 wrote: »
    Hiya,
    I was trying to buy this phone online from Amazon.co.uk and it would not allow me.

Can you please let me know how you bought it? I live in ROI!

Thanks a million in advance

You're probably trying to buy it from a reseller that doesn't ship to Ireland. When you click on buy, make sure the order is fulfilled by amazon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 cgal2013

You're probably trying to buy it from a reseller that doesn't ship to Ireland. When you click on buy, make sure the order is fulfilled by amazon.

Thanks very much.
    Really appreciate your prompt response!

Advertisement