Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decisions Decisions Decisions

Options
  • 22-04-2013 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hello, my last phone broke and i am looking to get a new one. i am currently on a month to month roll over contract with meteor but will upgrade to a long term contract to get a "free" phone. any advice on which ones to get? i dont want to go overboard on price for contract or get something i dont really need and apple have stolen enough money from me so i wont be going near iphones. I am thinking of a samsung s3 mini, (i would like a normal s3 but that is out of my price range and too long a contract. any reviews or recommendations towards other phones that wouldn't break the bank?

https://store.meteor.ie/phones/bill-pay-phones/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭aSligoDub

S2 are free on most contracts. Still a very capable phone.. All the new ones do the same only a very slight bit faster.. With a slightly clearer/bigger screen..

• Registered Users Posts: 19 JohnnySmiles

i dont think that is offered anymore on the plans. its not on the website anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭aSligoDub

Does it have to be meteor?
    Id get an unlocked s2 on adverts and a 48 sim.. They use o2 network. Theres a very detailed thread of lads experiences with them here somewhere

Advertisement