Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turn a photo into a printable 1-colour sticker?

Options
  • 23-04-2013 3:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭

Hi folks.

Just wondering if anyone can tell me how I could turn a regular photo into an image like the attached to make a sticker?

Is it a straight-forward process that someone with no skill could manage with photoshop? Or is it something that I'd need a professional to do for me?

Any links to tips or guides or advice would be much appreciated. :)

250565.JPG

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

I'd create a black and white image in photoshop and just check with your local printers that they can print white on clear vinyl as not a huge amount of them do.

Alternatively it could be cut from white vinyl, but there seems to be a lot of detail in the example you used and most machines that I'm aware of can't cut that much detail.

Advertisement