Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD/ Trinity Interviews

Options
  • 22-04-2013 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi there

Anyone got interview letter for UCD or Trinity? this waiting thing is killing me. I'm a mature med applicant. Please help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

Hoodiegirl I'm giving you a thread of your own. The other one was nearly 3 years old.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Skcornnelg

I have an interview in TCD on Thursday and Tuesday. Its not for medicine though. Haven't heard from UCD. If you are worried you should ring or email them.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ruthiecahill

hoodiegirl wrote: »
    Hi there

Anyone got interview letter for UCD or Trinity? this waiting thing is killing me. I'm a mature med applicant. Please help

I've applied to both & no word yet. Trinity should be soon though. UCD is a long wait....I think it was around June the last yr! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 27 SpongeBob7658

I have heard mixed comments regarding UCD dates. Some say interviews will be in May and some say June. I just wish I knew, this is really killing me:( Didnt get a Trinity interview unfortunately, totally messed up on the aptitude exam. Always next year i guess!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 hoodiegirl

Hey thanks

I going abroad to do some volunteer work. what would happen if not I am around for the interview?
    I thought were in April and May only *_* my fly is second week of June? Any idea?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 hoodiegirl

I have heard mixed comments regarding UCD dates. Some say interviews will be in May and some say June. I just wish I knew, this is really killing me:( Didnt get a Trinity interview unfortunately, totally messed up on the aptitude exam. Always next year i guess!!

Did u get a letter were it says that ur application was unsuccessful? How do u know u didn't get to the interview stage? Thanks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭simon0brien

Did u get a letter were it says that ur application was unsuccessful? How do u know u didn't get to the interview stage? Thanks ;)
    I got an offer from UCD for Arts on May 1.. I didn't go to an interview..
    I'm not sure if they have given all offers or interviews yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭simon0brien

Hey thanks

I going abroad to do some volunteer work. what would happen if not I am around for the interview?
    I thought were in April and May only *_* my fly is second week of June? Any idea?
    I can't imagine any college would leave the interview that l8.. I had to fly home early from Spain for my interview at TCD 'cos they said they weren't flexible at all when It comes to interviews :O

Advertisement