Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trading US Snes, multiregion

Options
  • 23-04-2013 9:59am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Hi.
    I have a US Super Nintendo, with a converted European power supply.
    It will run as is on a PAL TV, once it can take the NTSC signal.
    It is also, happily, multiregion, so will play all US, Jap and almost every Pal game around.
    Some which don't work include Super Bomberman 3 and Super Mario Allstars with Super Mario World.
    And one last thing, there is some damage here and there on the casing, but this does not impair function.
    On trade I would want a clean and tidy PAL Snes, non brown/beige!
    Also, a few other bits along with, as these machines are fairly hard to source over here.
    Sure we can negotiate the finer details.
    This must be collected, I cannot be held responsible for it in the post.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Dammit, I only hacked the **** out of my spare SNES casing to accept US Carts :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

That is.... unfortunate......

Next!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

This is sold, via Adverts, To Retr0!
    I shall be sure to wipe my private parts about some undisclosed part of the console, adding certain value to the device, prior to hand over!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement