Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom MusicHub App

Options
  • 23-04-2013 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭

Morning,

Any sign of a Eircom MusicHub app for iPhone/Android?

The whole downloading thing is a right horrible mess and streaming to my phone would eliminate (for me anyways) the need to do it. Hence I wouldnt be tempted to break any copyright laws, not that I would but still.......temptation like

Actually Im just interested in an Android app. No time for iPhones I'm afraid.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Morning,

Any sign of a Eircom MusicHub app for iPhone/Android?

The whole downloading thing is a right horrible mess and streaming to my phone would eliminate (for me anyways) the need to do it. Hence I wouldnt be tempted to break any copyright laws, not that I would but still.......temptation like

Actually Im just interested in an Android app. No time for iPhones I'm afraid.

Hi wandatowell

Thanks for your interest, I've looked into this for you and I've had confirmationthat unfortunately at this moment in time there are still no plans or scheduled timeframe for this Apps release. Wish I had better news on this as I'm looking forward to this too!

As soon as I have any further info I shall post this up here.

Regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Cheers Al,

Keep up the good work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Cheers Al,

Keep up the good work
    Thanks wandatowell

Will do!

Al

Advertisement