Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steadies

Options
  • 23-04-2013 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Have a damaged steady on a Ducato chassis. Any body ever had to replace and fit one of these?
    If so where did you source it?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

We usually keep s couple, any pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭here2surf

Thanks Aidan

Pics attached.

here2surf wrote: »
    Thanks Aidan

Pics attached.

Fixed and awaiting collection! :-)

Good man Aidan. Will be collected today. Thanks

I tried sourcing this replacement from a main dealer that has provided me with Dethleffs parts before. Email wasn't answered so I followed up with a phonecall and was promised someone would ring me back. They didn't!

Posted on here and got a response from Aidan. I had someone passing Pat Horans so arranged for them to drop in with the damaged steady to see if Aidan had an off the shelf replacement.

What I wasn't expecting was for them to take the steady and repair it free of charge.

Needless to say I know where my first call will be the next time I am spending money on my van.

Well done Aidan and thanks again, not only do you give great advice here, you also back it up with great customer service!!!!icon7.png

• Advertisement

here2surf wrote: »
    I tried sourcing this replacement from a main dealer that has provided me with Dethleffs parts before. Email wasn't answered so I followed up with a phonecall and was promised someone would ring me back. They didn't!

Posted on here and got a response from Aidan. I had someone passing Pat Horans so arranged for them to drop in with the damaged steady to see if Aidan had an off the shelf replacement.

What I wasn't expecting was for them to take the steady and repair it free of charge.

Needless to say I know where my first call will be the next time I am spending money on my van.

Well done Aidan and thanks again, not only do you give great advice here, you also back it up with great customer service!!!!icon7.png

Kind words indeed. Glad to help.

Advertisement