Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help - where could I find one of these?

• 23-04-2013 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Hi,

So in my travels I have lost the external cover for one of the driving lights on the roof of my campervan. See pics attached to show you what I mean.

Its a 2001 Benimar Europa on a Ducato base.

Anyone any ideas where I could pick up one of these - they're not the easiest thing to find?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 460 ✭✭Malta1

Usually stocked by any motorhome/caravan supplys store
    Probably will get them in any place that deals in trailers, horse boxes etc too
    Now getting the exact match might be difficult so you might end up replacing the light fitting......very simple job......had to do it before and took about 20mins (including resealing the light etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭yrrag1974

Malta1 wrote: »
    Usually stocked by any motorhome/caravan supplys store
    Probably will get them in any place that deals in trailers, horse boxes etc too
    Now getting the exact match might be difficult so you might end up replacing the light fitting......very simple job......had to do it before and took about 20mins (including resealing the light etc)

I'll be passing Charles Camping tomorrow so I'll try there. Thanks Malta1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

yrrag1974 wrote: »
    I'll be passing Charles Camping tomorrow so I'll try there. Thanks Malta1

http://charlescamping.ie/store/index.php/accessories/lighting/road-lights/hella-end-outline-marker.html

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭yrrag1974

Thanks both. Happy motor homing!!

Advertisement