Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good place to buy reasonably priced OD molle pouches

• 23-04-2013 11:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 844 ✭✭✭

as above.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Define "reasonably priced".

EBayBanned may = reasonably priced, and yeah sure; you'll probably pay less than you might do for something that last six months and then falls apart and you have to pay out again.

Or do you mean "I'll pay more up front but it'll last years despite getting dogs abuse" reasonably priced?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 844 ✭✭✭area51comando

Lemming wrote: »
    Define "reasonably priced".

EBayBanned may = reasonably priced, and yeah sure; you'll probably pay less than you might do for something that last six months and then falls apart and you have to pay out again.

Or do you mean "I'll pay more up front but it'll last years despite getting dogs abuse" reasonably priced?

Pay more up front but to an extent.

I tried uktactical for some of the warrior pouches are for 4 m4 mag pouches, 1 dump, 1 radio, 1 small utility including shipping its €95 :0

Pay more up front but to an extent.

I tried uktactical for some of the warrior pouches are for 4 m4 mag pouches, 1 dump, 1 radio, 1 small utility including shipping its €95 :0

What type/capacity m4 pouches?

My current setup for example (all warrior except for my BCB water bottle/field stove pouch) is 6 m4 mags (3 in EMC pouch, 2 in an open-bungjee pouch, and 1 loaded). Add a double pistol mag pouch to that with a third mag loaded, and two grenade pouches, and you've got P for plenty.

What I chose to do with the mag pouches was to treat the open-top bungjee pouch as my primary feeder, so if I needed mags, that's where I went first. I then top up during lulls from the EMC pouch and rotate in fresh mags. If I need more mags then three (i.e. one up the spout and two in the quick access pouch), then I would consider pulling out a couple of mags beside my foot or something - typically if in an entrenched position and need to not go anywhere.

Anyway, the point of the above is just something to think about regards your setup and whether or not you need to pay as much as you think you do. Warrior have a lot of excellent pouches of differing types; take a look and have a think on what might make your life easier and less bulky. The EMC pouches are really good btw and I know a few boardsies that have them besides myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 844 ✭✭✭area51comando

Lemming wrote: »
    What type/capacity m4 pouches?

My current setup for example (all warrior except for my BCB water bottle/field stove pouch) is 6 m4 mags (3 in EMC pouch, 2 in an open-bungjee pouch, and 1 loaded). Add a double pistol mag pouch to that with a third mag loaded, and two grenade pouches, and you've got P for plenty.

What I chose to do with the mag pouches was to treat the open-top bungjee pouch as my primary feeder, so if I needed mags, that's where I went first. I then top up during lulls from the EMC pouch and rotate in fresh mags. If I need more mags then three (i.e. one up the spout and two in the quick access pouch), then I would consider pulling out a couple of mags beside my foot or something - typically if in an entrenched position and need to not go anywhere.

Anyway, the point of the above is just something to think about regards your setup and whether or not you need to pay as much as you think you do. Warrior have a lot of excellent pouches of differing types; take a look and have a think on what might make your life easier and less bulky. The EMC pouches are really good btw and I know a few boardsies that have them besides myself.

Yea man I placed an order with uktac for the pouches.

My set up is well half complete and half awaiting stock in the shop.

Molle plate carrier.
    2 double open top m4 mag pouches.
    Admin pouch
    Small utility
    Radio pouch
    dump pouch.

Im still trying to track down a warrior hydration carrier in OD

and Lemming....who pistol mag pouches. They warrior ones? If so can they take an extended/50rd m9 mag.....or just standard size?

My set up is well half complete and half awaiting stock in the shop.

Im still trying to track down a warrior hydration carrier in OD

When I placed my order, I rang it in as there were a few component parts that didn't appear to be in stock, but they lifted them off shop dummies and the like to make the order for me rather than have it hanging around. Doesn't hurt to give them a call to enquire as to when they'll expect to have more stock in and in what pattern/colour.

In fact, it was OD pouches that I was looking for that got yanked off the shop dummy.

Sound bunch of lads.
    and Lemming....who pistol mag pouches. They warrior ones? If so can they take an extended/50rd m9 mag.....or just standard size?

The pistol mag pouch I have is the Elite Ops Double DA 9mm one which I have attached to the front of my open-bungjee mag pouch. I can't see the pouch working too well for extended mags unfortunately. It fits double-stack mags (USP, P226, etc.) perfectly but is a little oo-err with single-stack (.45, etc.) and need velcro'd over to keep them [single-stack] in place.

Having a look, the fast draw pistol pouch might work, but I dunno; hard to tell.

• Advertisement
Advertisement