Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1l Nandos Sauce Bottles

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

MurdyWurdy wrote: »
    Sadly, Lidl only had bottles of medium peri-peri sauce although they did have the hot marinade. I checked the one in Deansgrange and Pottery Road. Only hot will do in this house so no bargains for us :(

Ah - I feared this would be the case, I may have seen the hot there ages ago but it has definitely only been medium for a long time now. Its really annoying because I go to Super Valu for the odd bits that I dont get in LIDL (small branded bits like Ryvita or Odlums porridge) and they only do the medium sauce as well! So Ill have to make a totally separate trip to Tescos.

Cheers for the update.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

Ah - I feared this would be the case, I may have seen the hot there ages ago but it has definitely only been medium for a long time now. Its really annoying because I go to Super Valu for the odd bits that I dont get in LIDL (small branded bits like Ryvita or Odlums porridge) and they only do the medium sauce as well! So Ill have to make a totally separate trip to Tescos.

Cheers for the update.

Yeah, it's a bit of a pain alright! Happy nandoing anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

MurdyWurdy wrote: »
    Yeah, it's a bit of a pain alright! Happy nandoing anyway :)

I tried him on the Franks Red Hot - he said its TOO hot!

I tried him on the Franks Red Hot - he said its TOO hot!

Interesting, may have to try that one out. I have the Franks normal hotness one but not the red hot. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

You ever tried Mic's chilli sauces? Made in Ireland, I like the inferno sauce myself, hotter than tabasco to my mind but lovely flavour too.

http://www.micschilli.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Could try Nandos.

Could try Nandos.

I did - I mentioned it one of my earlier posts. They only do 330ml bottles.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Advertisement