Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The DP World Tour Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

Some round by Rory, Damien McGrane might yet catch him -5 after 10

• Registered Users Posts: 21,197 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

There's an interesting surname on the leaderboard today.

He's an amateur and is currently +1 after 13....his dad was Seve!

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2014/jan/28/javier-ballesteros-seve-dubai-desert-classic

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭idle

Great round by Quense, almost! After a perfect tee shot on the 9th (his 18th), the camera catches him doing a bit of shifting on the tee box.

Double bogey

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭rodge68

What is Bjorn complaining about ?? One grumpy man !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭SnowDrifts

Bjorn acting the dickhead questioning Stenson's drop like that. Firstly, he was no where near it to see exactly where the drop was and second, Stenson was acting under a rules offical's guidance!! Arsehole.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭A.Partridge

Great round by Damien McGrane today.

66 will set him up nicely for tomorrow and then see how the weekend goes. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭ForeRight

Last week a caddy was a dickhead for not questioning Rory's drop that cost him when he thought he had seen a problem.

This week bjorn is a dickhead for actually questioning something he thinks may be wrong.

ForeRight wrote: »
    Last week a caddy was a dickhead for not questioning Rory's drop that cost him when he thought he had seen a problem.

This week bjorn is a dickhead for actually questioning something he thinks may be wrong.

Just completely different situation- you probably weren't even watching by the sounds of it and obviously didn't read what I posted above.

>He was arguing after cards had already been signed.. and doing so in an aggressive manner.
    >He wasn't anywhere near Stenson when he took the drop
    >And finally... Stenson was being guided and advised by a referee who's say is final!

Yes... as has been shown on several previous occasions, Bjorn was being a complete dickhead.

SnowDrifts wrote: »
    Just completely different situation- you probably weren't even watching by the sounds of it and obviously didn't read what I posted above.

>He was arguing after cards had already been signed.. and doing so in an aggressive manner.
    >He wasn't anywhere near Stenson when he took the drop
    >And finally... Stenson was being guided and advised by a referee who's say is final!

Yes... as has been shown on several previous occasions, Bjorn was being a complete dickhead.

Fair enough, you're right I didn't see it.
    Caddy was a dickhead, bjorn was a dickhead, I'm a dickhead ;)

Caddy was never a dickhead, he 100% did the right thing. Bjorn is a dickead. And I'm sure you are just being hard on yourself! :D

• Advertisement

Caddy was never a dickhead, he 100% did the right thing. Bjorn is a dickead. And I'm sure you are just being hard on yourself! :D

No I'm a dickhead. My missus tells me all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,360 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Ease up on the language lads, this is a golf forum, not the actual golf course - we're a lot more civilised here!

Rikand wrote: »
    Ease up on the language lads, this is a golf forum, not the actual golf course - we're a lot more civilised here!

Rikhead.................:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,880 ✭✭✭Russman

as has been shown on several previous occasions, Bjorn was being a complete dickhead.

Ain't that the truth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

Rory not so good on the second day. Three bogies in his round, one a short missed putt, but finished -2 for -11 and a one shot lead. Seems the wind got up early in his round and the guys out earlier had better scores. Tiger barely made the cut with a 73.

Damien McGrane had a solid 70 to finish up eight under. Think Shane Lowry missed the cut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭Slicemeister

Just watched it on playback there, who was the lady out with Wosniacki?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭idle

Was wondering the same. She was responsible for a lot of strokes today.

Bogey, Birdie, Eagle start for Rory today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭alxmorgan

PARlance wrote: »
    Bogey, Birdie, Eagle start for Rory today

Great par save on 4.

Koepka is rolling in some putts. Hard to play against that.

*edit* ha commentator's jinx, just missed a short one for par

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭blockic

Jinx!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Mr. Larson

*edit* ha commentator's jinx, just missed a short one for par

Well played sir!

Just need to put the hex on Gallacher now to even up the top of the leader board. Great round from him so far 8 under thru 17.

Stenson.... that's gotta hurt!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭big_drive

Serious stuff there today from Gallagher. Id still give Rory a great shot if he can get within 2 heading into tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭blockic

big_drive wrote: »
    Serious stuff there today from Gallagher. Id still give Rory a great shot if he can get within 2 heading into tomorrow

+1 if he can get to within 2 it will set up tomorrow nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭millerj

Gallacher had a 28 coming home today, nine under for the back. one eagle, seven bids and a par, serious golf to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭rodge68

I had planned to get up and go for a run but it started raining so I turned on the golf, Rory joint leader. Just wondering should I just stay in the scratcher ??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭big_drive

Nobody seems to want to win this! The amount of mistakes in the past hour is unreal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,579 ✭✭✭kingshankly

Mc ilroy having a shocker prior to the par 5 he chats with his girlfriend for 5 minutes not something you see too often from a professional golfer

Advertisement