Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone 4

Options
  • 23-04-2013 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/phones/4306383

Hey,

Im looking to buy an iphone 4 as cheap as possible and in a safe mannor.

Above is a link to one which I am tempted by..

Does anyone have any advice or suggestions to where I could get a better deal?

Thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Buy face to face and inspect what your getting.

Buying on donedeal is a bad idea.

Try adverts and make sure they have good feedback

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Trader1991 wrote: »
    http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/phones/4306383

Hey,

Im looking to buy an iphone 4 as cheap as possible and in a safe mannor.

Above is a link to one which I am tempted by..

Does anyone have any advice or suggestions to where I could get a better deal?

Thanks..

Stay well clear of Donedeal. There's just too many chancers flogging phones there. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Claregirl

Got a call today out of the blue from O2 (with vodafone) offered free iPhone 4 - €30 a month bill pay

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭BobBobBobBob

I bought a brand new iphone 4s off donedeal before Christmas for 350 euros, would buy again off of donedeal.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭richardw001

I bought a brand new iphone 4s off donedeal before Christmas for 350 euros, would buy again off of donedeal.

Personally I wouldn't buy an iphone somewhere that I had no way of verifying the sellers credentials - you can get lucky and it could be fine - however I think its next to impossible to verify on the spot that its legit.
    You would need to be using the phone with your sim for a month or more.
    Even putting your sim in to check - does'nt guarantee that the phone is not going to be on the central IMEI register as a stolen or blocked number the next day.

• Advertisement
Advertisement