Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog training in Waterford

Options
  • 23-04-2013 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi

Just looking to find out where I can get my dogs trained in Waterford, I rang a place up the country as it seemed good but the prices are crazy, they were looking for 700 for the two dogs. I don't want to spend that kind of money as I've spent so much money on the dogs already. If anyone knows a good place I'd Appreciate if you could give me some details on it. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭foghlu

Probably worth talking to your local vet and see who they recommend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

there a woman who used to rent st pauls boxing hall off them a few year ago used to do it..her first name was angela..herself and another few people used to do basic training and then training to show your dog if thats what you wanted to do..angela power (051)370245.

not sure if she does still do it but worth a try..think it was 70 for the full course and she was very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭natnifnolnacs

there a woman who used to rent st pauls boxing hall off them a few year ago used to do it..her first name was angela..herself and another few people used to do basic training and then training to show your dog if thats what you wanted to do..angela power (051)370245.

not sure if she does still do it but worth a try..think it was 70 for the full course and she was very good.

She is still doing it alright. I did it earlier in the year and thought it was a waste of time to be honest. there is someone doing one to one training in town alright, I haven't used them but I spotted a thing on facebook saying there is training starting up in the edmund rice centre soon.

https://www.facebook.com/DogTrainerThe

Advertisement