Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Certain webpages won't load

• 23-04-2013 4:22pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Heys guys,kinda an unusual problem so I thought I'd throw it up here.
    So last Thursday we switched our broadband package with our current provider(ripplecom),engineer came out,set it up, everything was grand.
    On Friday evening it pretty much went down on us.
    Nows here the thing,its not that we have currently no internet connection its that we seem to be down to a small group of sites that will only work.
    Like for example boards will work,twitter and youtube,when I say work I mean eventually they'll load.
    But other things sites won't not even connect like speedtest.net or google.ie.
    Was onto support earlier who ran through a few troubleshooting options over the phone but they seem stumped.
    So any ideas?
    (I should mention it was back fully funtionally too yesterday from about 3 to around 8 I believe before it went down again)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Actually can anyone recommend a tech site to post this problem up on?
    (although in all likelihood I won't be able to open it)

Advertisement