Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Weekend trip in Northern Italy.. Ideas??

• 23-04-2013 4:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 103 ✭✭

Im going to Italy for two weeks, last week in June and first week in July. Its a study tour as part of my masters degree. We are in college Mon-Fri but have two weekends off. As the first weekend we will be based in Venice I will probably stay there before traveling to Brescia for the second week of study.

I am wondering where would be nice to spend two days during my second weekend off?
    At the moment I am thinking of maybe Lake Garda? or Lake Como?
    Id like the idea of two days spent chilling on a beach or by a lake, eating nice food and maybe some waterspouts thrown in.

Rome seems like too far away to travel down and back in one weekend from Brescia.

Also would there be cheap hostels or accommodation for a weekend stay?

I am a 22 year old student and will be with classmates so a few of us were looking at this idea.

Advertisement