Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL Law school postgrad scholarship - open to all?

Options
  • 23-04-2013 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi guys

First time poster so be nice to me!

There's a scholarship available to do an LLM or a PhD at the school of law in UL. Closing date seems to be this Friday, judging from here. It's €12,000 for each of two years and fees paid as well. The main school of law webpage also lists it but doesn't include a closing date for the applications so I'm guessing this is also on Friday of this week.

SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY
    A two year scholarship €12,000 p.a. with EU fees is available for an LLM by research or PhD in the School of Law
    Applications are invited from all prospective postgraduate students, including current undergraduate students due to graduate in 2013.
    Applicants must include ALL of the following
    1. A completed Postgraduate Studies Research Application Form (www.graduateschool.ul.ie).
    2. A research proposal (for guidelines see www.graduateschool.ul.ie).
    3. Original transcripts for all third level degrees.
    4. Two academic references.
    5. A 200 word statement outlining reasons for applying for a scholarship.

This is open to non-UL students as well, I'm guessing? The course director for the LLM programme is Sean Donlan. I'm hoping to apply as funding is hard to come by these days.

Advertisement