Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with Youtube lately...

Options
  • 23-04-2013 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I've been having problems with Youtube lately... When I click on a video the page loads but the video is stuck on the "loading" stage. The circle of cots in the middle do not spin, they are static. The page cannot be refreshed (the refreshing circle on the tab in chrome does spin but it will keep doing that and will not refresh). It also takes a few seconds longer than usual to close the Youtube tab.

This doesn't happen all the time, it's on and off at the moment. I've added a screenshot also. Hopefully someone knows how to fix this, as it is getting very annoying now...

Thanks a mil in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

Download firefox,or chrome, browsers, try it again,or update flash player.

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭DarkDusk

riclad wrote: »
    Download firefox,or chrome, browsers, try it again,or update flash player.

Already updated Flash player before, I didn't really think of reinstalling chrome because it's only one site I'm having a problem with, not every site... I'll try it now anyway and update later.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

Firefox never crashes when playing video, youtube,
    chrome often crashes for me at random

I think the plugin for firefox is different or maybe its just updated more often.

I cant bear to use internet explorer, so can,t give advice on that browser.
    ARE you using ,win7,or xp os
    try dailymotion ,see does it crash.

Advertisement