Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upc broadband modems turning on and off

• 23-04-2013 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hey everybody im new to the forums but i just had to get on and see if anybody was having the same problems as me.So basically i live in waterford city and hav upc 50 meg broadband since last september,and its been problems ever since.First up was the failed upgrade to 100 meg which wasnt really an issue,but then i began to experience slow speeds and the cisco modem would randomly turn on and off quite frequently,so ive been on to upc and over the past few months they hav sent out engineers and initally swapped out the cisco modem for a thompson modem thinking it was a faulty modem but to no avail,it was still turning on and off randomly with slow speeds at times.i dont know what to do because upc are saying theres no problem with it even though i know there is and they cant or wont tell me why it keeps going on and off nor has anyone even been up a ladder to check the lines which i find amazing,bundle this with not so good customer service calls which usually start with sorry we found no faults and bobs your uncle.Has anyone else had an issue like this.

Comments

Advertisement