Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TEFLINK

Options
  • 23-04-2013 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hi,
    I searched the forum to see if there was anything about TEFLINK but couldn't find anything. Has anyone done any courses with this crowd before? I am doing the "Master 140 TEFL course".

http://www.teflink.com/

I know that a lot of online courses out there can be rubbish but I thought if I do this and then sit the Cambridge TKT in Bridge Mills in Galway as an external candidate for €100, I might have a chance of getting somewhere.

What do you guys think?is this course a waste of time?

I really wanted to do the 4 week CELT course in Galway as opposed to that but just couldn't afford the price. As long as I pass the TKT I should be able to get a job abroad right??? :confused: bit confused!!

Advertisement