Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Injustice- Gods Among Us Help

Options
  • 23-04-2013 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I am playing this from the day it came out and I was playing the iphone app long before that i have a WBID account but i can't log into it in game to unlock the stuff from the iphone app :( anyone have this problem or can help me with it thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭FireBreather

Hi,
    I am playing this from the day it came out and I was playing the iphone app long before that i have a WBID account but i can't log into it in game to unlock the stuff from the iphone app :( anyone have this problem or can help me with it thanks in advance.

yeah man my problem was worst still is, i didnt even get the WBID option,,, but what i did was log into my account from Gotham Impostors Beta and bam they all downloaded

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Hi,

Yeah this has me stumped too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭FireBreather

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Yeah this has me stumped too :)

Do what i said above man it works

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DTPC112

I have this problem too as I wanted to unlock the Flash skin. I emailed WB and just got this response:

'Thank you for contacting Warner Brothers Technical Support.
    We are sorry to hear you are having some problems with your Injustice: God Among US and the WBID.

Unfortunately you are connecting from a region that WBID does not yet support.
    If more regions are added for WBID support it will be announced on the game website.

We do apologise for the inconvenience.'

This is very disappointing and feel for those who put time into the iphone app. I hope this helps those that are having this issue too.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

i have my WBID account on my full game of gotham city impostors i might try the beta can you still download it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

ireland is not supported by WBID if u make a new account and set your region to UK it will come up, i was going mad till i found this out :D

Advertisement