Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CS350 event log

Options
  • 23-04-2013 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Got home today and disabled the alarm, noticed the red led was flashing so the alarm had gone off. Went around downstairs and patio door window was completely cracked but not broken, looks like someone hit it and maybe did a runner when the alarm went off. :mad:

Stupidly forgot to check the time on the alarm panel and am just wondering how to access the log or is it even possible. I have the engineer code and the normal code to set the alarm. Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Enter engineer code & press arrow down
    On Maintenance press accept >On Engineer Log press accept & on display log press accept.
    The log will start with the most recent event which will be engineer here.
    Press arrow down to scroll back.
    When you get to an alarm even press 0 for more information.
    When your finished press XXX & accept to leave engineer.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭swht

KoolKid wrote: »
    On Maintenance press accept >On Engineer Log press accept & on display log press accept.

Perfect thank you! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Dr Sunshine

KoolKid wrote: »

I am having a problem with false activations on my Aritech system CD34/CS350. I don't know engineer code - is there any way I can check log?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Enter your user code.
    If it displays arm menu scroll down E Log Time & Date and then follow the instructions as above.
    If when you enter the code the system arms straight away then your code does not have the correct permissions.
    You would need engineer access to change this.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Dr Sunshine

Thanks Koolkid,

It arms straightaway, so looks like I need to contact the company that installed it.

Appreciate your answer - great thread.

Dr Sunshine.

• Advertisement

Is there an installation company name on it?
    If so PM it and I'll see what I can find re the engineer code.

Advertisement