Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toddler pillow

Options
  • 23-04-2013 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48,247 ✭✭✭✭

Toddler (3 in September) is moving from cot bed to normal bed this week sometime. Is a normal pillow ok for him ? No pillow used so far

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

Clevamama do a toddler pillow - it's memory foam. My little one loves it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 embireland

I got small pillows in heatons, they were a multipack. I bought them because they were smaller than normal and most important they are easy to wash and dry.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,247 ✭✭✭✭km79

foodaholic wrote: »
    Clevamama do a toddler pillow - it's memory foam. My little one loves it

Where would I get one of those ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

I got mine in smyths toy store. Mothercare also do them or you could buy online

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

My 4 year old has had a normal sized pillow since she was two and she loves it... I changed the pillows the other day and she told me the new ones were too soft and could she have her old ones back please.

My 3 year old had a toddler pillow until she moved from the cot about 6 months ago and it was too thin, she loves her big pillow now too.

Baby 18 months still has no pillow.

• Advertisement
Advertisement