Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maximum Withdrawal from branch?

Options
  • 23-04-2013 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hi , I need to withdraw 3,000 from my Current Account, I am wondering can i go straight into my local branch and request that balance as soon as i go in or do i need to fill out any extra forms or give extra notice? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi united2k11,

Thanks for your query. There is no need to fill out any additional forms or to make an appointment to withdraw €3000 from your current account. Just be sure to bring photo ID and your debit card when you go. A minimum of 24 hours notice is only required if you plan on withdrawing €5000 or more from your account.

Also, we would suggest that you look up your branch on our branch locator so that you can be sure that Cashier Services will be available in your branch on the day that you plan to visit. You can find this info under the 'Branch Services Update' section of your branch's listing.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thanks
    Pat

Advertisement