Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tesco mobile????

Options
  • 23-04-2013 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

oh my god i think im going mad. anyone else having trouble with no signal on tesco network?? whats the story

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Justice!

48 is down too. Possibly related? Have Tesco mobile a facebook page? Cos 48 have been talking about network problems for the past hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bosca.jc

are they down aswell?? know tesco use the o2 masts. ill see if there is anything on the facebook page cheers

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Moved from Nocturnal Forum- sorry if incorrect...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ct20

Same prob here. Have full bars on my phone but nothing works

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Tried deregistering the phone and now I can't connect to the network? My phone is a lifeline and I'm getting worried in case someone is looking for me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 CiaranP

thought it was just me! noticed at 8.30 that there was no signal (Tesco), and still no joy...

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Justice! wrote: »
    48 is down too. Possibly related? Have Tesco mobile a facebook page? Cos 48 have been talking about network problems for the past hour.

It is, they're both under Liffey Telecom afaik.

Tesco is definitely Liffey anyway. Going to look very bad for them, even tescos helpline is broke.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Its not just tesco mobile Ireland that has been down since around 7pm... the whole of tesco mobile uk is down too... for anyone looking for updates head over to biz->talk to section->talk to tesco mobile on boards... tesco reps updating there.

48 and tesco are operated by liffey telecom here in ireland both are down since 7pm as well as tesco mobile uk network.

So, stop freaking out people... it will be back up soon. ;)

Can you give us a proper link?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

jamie72 wrote: »
    Can you give us a proper link?

:rolleyes:

I'm not on twitter, but Tesco's twitter says there's a problem and they're working on it - no timeframe yet on a fix
    https://twitter.com/tescomobileire

CiaranP wrote: »
    I'm not on twitter, but Tesco's twitter says there's a problem and they're working on it - no timeframe yet on a fix
    https://twitter.com/tescomobileire

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ct20

00:30 - seems to be ok now - phew!

Yup, flying for me too. Really happy with tescos handling of this, while it shouldn't have happened in the first place, the social media team did a great job of keeping us update.

Advertisement