Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy individual weights?

• 23-04-2013 9:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭

Like two 10kg dumbells.

Comments

Elverys

Just noticed the Elverys ones 10Kg per set. Argos have these babies on sale at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

nice one dude thanks.might take a look at elvery ones as argos ones all out of stock.

zweton wrote: »
    nice one dude thanks.might take a look at elvery ones as argos ones all out of stock.

No bother. Think I spotted another similar set on the Argos site. Couple of quid dearer though. Chance Elverys or Gleesons and see how you get on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Best go to a proper sports store for them if you are going down the bricks and mortar route. From experience I have found some of the weights in Elverys to be a little unbalanced, as in one side will weigh a little more than the other side.

Gleesons used to carry a stock of good quality and well balanced weights, and I would imagine that their prices would be comparable.

Advertisement