Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My vamos dead, where should I go from here

Options
  • 23-04-2013 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭

My vamo's just died on me, getting a low resistance error. Just wondering what people feel are the best options out there if I'm ok to spend 100.
    I'd consider a provari too if people feel that the 100 euro option could be dead in a few months too?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

colly10 wrote: »
    My vamo's just died on me, getting a low resistance error. Just wondering what people feel are the best options out there if I'm ok to spend 100.
    I'd consider a provari too if people feel that the 100 euro option could be dead in a few months too?

New battery?

New atomiser?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭colly10

StickyIcky wrote: »
    New battery?

New atomiser?

I tried a couple of different atomisers and also tried a second battery. Having no luck with it :(
    I dropped it yesterday and it was fine till this evening but I'd say the drop loosened something that's now gone

Edit: Do the questions mean I was only asking about an atomiser yesterday :) Was looking through the atomiser options today till the battery broke

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Your centre post probably just got pushed down try pulling it back out a little.If that fails,you can't really go wrong with an SS vamo.

pmcmahon wrote: »
    Your centre post probably just got pushed down try pulling it back out a little.If that fails,you can't really go wrong with an SS vamo.

It turns out that the o ring is no longer beneath the center point, tried to get it back but no luck. Think I'll buy a new o ring and try get it under, seen it been done on YouTube

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

colly10 wrote: »

Snap.

Anyone happen to know when ESI are getting the Sigeleie Zmax telescope in or where I can get one in Ireland?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

rickyjb wrote: »
    Snap.

Anyone happen to know when ESI are getting the Sigeleie Zmax telescope in or where I can get one in Ireland?

BAM!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

out of stock. that was fast :D

Really? Maybe they're just waiting for it to arrive. Dammit! My sources will pay hell for this!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

available tomorrow

Digby scores the loot.

I award you
    Internet Point.

• Advertisement

I WILL SPEND IT ON GUMMY BEARS

Real life ones?

gummy-bears-disney11.jpeg

these ones

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

grindle wrote: »

Ha, that was some timing Grindle.

Not sure if either my vamo or evic will be fixed but I'm thinking either way I like the look of the zmax. I just hope they're reliable...

Going for one myself, even if I fix the vamo, it's only a matter of time till more problems arrive. Like the look of the zmax

Still out of stock on esmoke Ireland, doesn't look like they'll get them today anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭banger01

Anyone get their hands on a zmax yet??

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭P.I.T.A

banger01 wrote: »
    Yeah got one about a month ago (Smoktech version) and tiz great, can really bump up the watts and no funny error codes showing as the amp limit is good on it.

And only 65 yoyo's, a bargain, can fully recommend it.

banger01 wrote: »

Still waiting for esmoke Ireland to get the v3 back in stock. Will be in in the next day or 2

Advertisement