If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cambridge audio s70

Options
  • 23-04-2013 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi Lads,

Whats the best price you can do on a pair of these delivered to cavan? Also looking for a centre speaker to go along with them what would you recommend?

I also plan on getting rears and a sub but that will be in a few months time. plan to stick with my current sub and rears for now

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Ne wrote: »
    Hi Lads,

Whats the best price you can do on a pair of these delivered to cavan? Also looking for a centre speaker to go along with them what would you recommend?

I also plan on getting rears and a sub but that will be in a few months time. plan to stick with my current sub and rears for now

Thanks
    Ne,

thanks again for the post and the opportunity to quote - Much appreciated!

The S70 are excellent floorstanders at just £199.95 and they really do sound great whilst having minimum visual impact for a floorstander - they use twin bass / mid drivers for a great bass.
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/floorstanders/cambridge-audio/s70/camb-s70-blk

You could match the S70's with the S50 Centre
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/centre-speakers/cambridge-audio/s50/camb-s50-blk also from Cambridge Audio
     - the S50 is £99.95 but I could do the system including the S70's at just £269.95 and £12.99 for delivery.

If you wanted to step up the centre channel a little I have a couple of Q Acoustic Q2000 Centres in Gloss finish  left that I would like to clear - these did retail at £105 but I'd happily do them with the S70's at just £279.95 delivered.

(review for QA 5.1 system including the 2000 Centre http://www.whathifi.com/Review/Q-Acoustics-2000-Series/specs )

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist or if you would like to order,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Ne

Hi John,

Thanks for the quote. The s70's and q acoustics sound like a winner, i'm gonna go ahead with this so. I'll be in touch early next week

Thanks
    Nigel

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Ne wrote: »
    Hi John,

Thanks for the quote. The s70's and q acoustics sound like a winner, i'm gonna go ahead with this so. I'll be in touch early next week

Thanks
    Nigel
    No worries Ne.

Just drop us a line when your ready :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.