Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Net1 unacceptable speed(Total Crap)

• 24-04-2013 12:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭

Hi all i have Net1 broadband:rolleyes:,and it is seriously slow,when i got it back in 2008 the speeds were fine,but now i would be better with dial up.The speed are that slow as hell that i am considering to change to eircom 1mb broadband as at least it would be stable,Any time i contact them they say that it is contention.Also i went into a game server which is based in germany and my ping was 1372.WTF why cant yous upgrade if there are to many on one base???.The base i am is Cross,mullagh area.Even check the ping that is on the screen shot i took.Are yous goin to sort this problem out?????????:mad::mad:

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Post a speedtest.net result. It could be whoever is hosting that server/game.

Advertisement