Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ANZAC Day Eve - Melbourne

Options
  • 24-04-2013 2:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Hey haven't been in Australia too long, was just wondering if tonight is a big night to go out over here? Where in Melbourne city would be good to go for a group of mid 20s irish?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Go after work drinks, but Anzac day itself is great craic, they play a game called 2UP in the pubs usually 12-5pm
    it's basically heads or tails for cash - It's great fun and well worth a look

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Don't want to make a new thread so will just hijack this one!

Someone provided a link last year to all the Irish who were involved at Gallipoli. Showing where they're from in Ireland. Could anyone link me to it? Can't seem I find it..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

irishmover wrote: »
    Don't want to make a new thread so will just hijack this one!

Someone provided a link last year to all the Irish who were involved at Gallipoli. Showing where they're from in Ireland. Could anyone link me to it? Can't seem I find it..

Yep, it's http://mappingouranzacs.naa.gov.au/

Advertisement