Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE/E! Total Divas thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭therickreport

I've always found the Bellas to be 6/10 looks wise. Though Nikki is the better of the two in the ring

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,320 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

montyrebel wrote: »
    You think there is an ugly one? :eek:

Ah no.

I knew that would get someone though. I always thought Brie was the better looking one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Not as bad as I was expecting. Natalya seems like she'll be a really good character on the show, listening to her was very interesting. I know the Bellas are probably putting on a lot of their arrogance since they're meant to be heels but you can clearly see they have egos. They refer to themselves as veterans and seem to be spouting the same 'paying your dues' nonsense that the likes of JBL are known for. You can see the clear difference between them and Natalya. She is a professional. She isn't happy with her situation but she will do what is asked of her and remains classy and somewhat dignified while the Bellas are clearly throwing their weight around. The producers seemed to get a good balance of casting as you have Natalya, Naomi and JoJo as the seemingly more responsible and down to earth girls to cancel out the egos and personalities of the Bellas, Cameron and Eva Marie

Haven't seen it yet but to the faces on WWE television also come across as the nice girls on this show while the heels come across as the bad girls? Didn't think WWE would make it so obvious.:p

Started watching it now; opening quote:

"Not only do we get to travel the world, but we rock the attend carpet, attend charities, mingle with celebrities.."

I love the way attending charities is seen as this wonderful, glamorous thing to do rather than doing it because it helps people. At least they are honest I guess. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭therickreport

Haven't seen it yet but to the faces on WWE television also come across as the nice girls on this show while the heels come across as the bad girls? Didn't think WWE would make it so obvious.:p

The Bellas definitely play up their heel characters a bit but Cameron comes across as very bitchy too and she's meant to be a face. Eva Marie I think is meant to be a heel from slapping Jerry Lawler but she doesn't come across as a bad girl. The show is definitely edited to make the Bellas seem like the villains but then again we do see tender moments when they're together and with their boyfriends.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Preview clips for next week:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Ando's Saggy Bottom

If anyone in real life saw me watching clip number 3.......

If anyone in real life saw me watching clip number 3.......

Can't believe we are finally seeing Bryan and Cena with their tops off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Ando's Saggy Bottom

rovert wrote: »
    Can't believe we are finally seeing Bryan and Cena with their tops off.

lol true

There's something particularly.....unnecessary about them stripping here though!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Didn't watch the show yet, but being honest, the second and third preview clip have me very intrigued now.

How involved are Bryan and Cena in the show? I'd be 100% behind the show if those two are in it a lot. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

"I'll be thinking about you. . . . in the shower."

He's actually Johnny Curtis in real life.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭bobby_says_hi

Cena and Bryan are very involved in the show. It's mainly about the girls but they do feature in it a lot. They have bigger racks than Brie, she must feel so inadequate. Fun way to tell which one is which, Nikki=Knockers

Chagan wrote: »
    "I'll be thinking about you. . . . in the shower."

He's actually Johnny Curtis in real life.

They need to bring back Maxine and pair her up with Johnny for this show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

DBryan in the pool was brilliant.

I am enjoying this show a bit too much :o

Eva Marie is a walking trainwreck. Funny how Fandango is the only WWE employee referred to by his ring name on the show

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Eva Marie is a walking trainwreck. Funny how Fandango is the only WWE employee referred to by his ring name on the show

Yea she really is . Although sometimes you kind of think how much of the programme is scripted

I think that the stunt with Fandango had to have been planned out to some extent. I can't believe someone would be dumb enough to say they had a ballroom dance background and think they can perform on national TV as a dancer every week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭smellmepower

It's all planned out,just like every other contrived 'reality' show.

This week was Eva's storyline to show her as a bitch who'd do anything to get ahead,and next week looks like her little mate will be made to look like the gutsy nice girl who plays through the pain to follow her dream.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

iy9VZ91cYaAsc.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,712 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Let it continuing being the Cena and D Bryan show :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

"every single time fandango comes out, i think he is with a different girl"

"every city we are at we have a different girl"

he has had classy dancer lady and summer rae! that's it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

I love that she's been dubbed "classy dancer lady" on here. I miss her, but I won't complain about Summer either!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I love that she's been dubbed "classy dancer lady" on here. I miss her!

"Classy Dancer Lady" is an Orestes Trademark!! :pac:

Doing well ratings wise.
    Total Divas audience

Total Divas was up 14% from last week's debut on E! doing 1.53 million viewers. The Kardashians lead-in was essentally the same as the week before, so a combination of the first show and the airing on Raw exposing more of the wrestling audience to the show led to a healthy increase.

Naomi is wonderfully sassy. "All my cookies are hanging out!"
    hopefully Jimmy Uso won't get caught with his hand in the cookie jar

JoJo has never looked more like a twelve year old than in the ring.

Also featuring a grumpy Sara Del Rey.

Just thinking about something at the beginning of the first episode. When Nattie was talking about her family, she mentioned Jim Neidhart and Bret Hart, but I was a little sad that she didn't mention Owen. Has his wife Martha asked WWE never to mention Owen again? Surely she wouldn't mind Nattie talking about her uncle?

Well maybe it's better this way, otherwise WWE might have milked it for a big emotional moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

LOL OMG
    Im watching Total Divas EP1 and the Bellas just called themselves "Veterans". . . .Really Like?

• Advertisement

Not much happened on this weeks episode,Bryan and Cena continue to come across as sound lads though.

That little Jojo one is annoying as fúck,even her facial expressions are crap.

Advertisement