Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE/E! Total Divas thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

Not much happened on this weeks episode,Bryan and Cena continue to come across as sound lads though.

That little Jojo one is annoying as fúck,even her facial expressions are crap.

Im startin to think that abt some of the Divas BF''s aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭bobby_says_hi

From what I see of her training, JoJo seems quite athletic and is grasping the basics nicely. I look forward to seeing her properly wrestle in the future. I'm shocked to see Eva Marie actually training. She seems more like a potential manager/valet/character than an actual wrestler. But I suppose we'll have to see

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Obviously have seen her on the show but as well I heard people say Jo Jo was in another league from AJ Lee in the teeny tiny stakes.

Here she is at the Summerslam press conference. Someone on Twitter was joking that she was thanking everyone for attending her confirmation here:

BRkYhdtCcAAWWWq.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭ceegee

Justin Gabriel is slipping it into JoJo, they dont be long pouncing on any fresh meat. She looks more like Lawlers target age group to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭sockmo

Ok so I was sceptical about this show but watched the 3 episodes last night....its not so bad really....still your typical ****e "reality" show...if it wasnt WWE related I certainly wouldnt watch it.

Best part was the mixed tag match with the fucnkadactlys and the usos after all that crap had happenned, remember seeing this not knowing naomi(or cameron) and jimmyo(r was is jey?) were going out.and not knowing what the stare down was about!

Cool little sneak peek at what life is like in WWE, Cena and bryan come across as top lads...fandango seems like a bit of an ass in real life! stephanie mcmahon is terrifying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,258 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

ratings keep going up.

up another 150k viewers this week.

1.67m people now watch it weekly.

wow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭smellmepower

WWE must be delighted with those numbers,expected to hate it myself but find it harmless enough watching.

Wonder how it compares ratings wise with all those other garbage shows on E like them Kardashian ladies?

E! has picked up six additional episodes of its popular new series "Total Divas" to air in November.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/08/14/e-orders-six-additional-episodes-of-total-divas/197476/?utm_campaign=WP%20%3E%20Twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

Class quote from the press release given how wrought with tension and drama Sunday's episode was with pretty much everyone coming across as horrible:
    "Our audience has embraced 'Total Divas' in a big way and we're excited to build on the show's tremendous momentum with six additional episodes," said Jeff Olde, Executive Vice President, Program Development. "For many women, WWE Divas possess aspirational personalities because of their glamorous lifestyles and international stardom, but it's their genuine and dynamic personal lives that have truly captivated so many viewers."

Something for the Dads on Total Divas tonight:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,782 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

rovert wrote: »
    Something for the Dads on Total Divas tonight:

They just buried Tyson Kidd in that vid :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Well Nattie wasn't telling the truth about how she would look in that lingerie so what's to say she told the truth about Kidd? :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Just finished Summerslam, now for this (what better way for me to prepare for a job interview tomorrow ha)

edit: not enough Bryan & Cena this ep imo

This episode features:
    *Girls shopping for lingerie and modelling it for each other
    *Numerous close-ups of boobs
    *A cosmetic surgery patient flashing her new boobs and getting a guy to feel them
    *A girl imitating the Baywatch run
    *Girls trying on silicone implants
    *Girls climbing all over each other

Quoting Friends: "Are we in Joey's imagination?"

But this episode was probably the best yet. The bits with Cameron's implants were hysterical. I actually felt sorry for Nikki but by the end of the episode she was back to needing a desperate punch in the face. Either she's a complete cow or she's the master of kayfabe

Best bit was Sandow completely blanking the crazy Funkadactyl when she tried to dance all over him backstage.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Best part of the series so far was Trinity (Naomi) hitting her boyfriend Jimmy Uso with a hurricanrana (while they were having a match) and Jimmy saying (out-of-character, as part of Total Divas) "What did you do that for?." I think some Total Divas writer came up with that as a joke to show how fake the show is. She could have just slapped him, or even a dropkick, but instead they decided on the one move that more than any other, requires the other guy's participation. Then, we're supposed to believe he's pissed off. It was a real "what the hell" moment!! Didn't think they would be so blatant about it being scripted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Any reason why AJ isnt on this considering shes probably the top diva at the moment? Found the last couple episodes a bit boring and zoned out during them.

Tinie wrote: »
    Any reason why AJ isnt on this considering shes probably the top diva at the moment? Found the last couple episodes a bit boring and zoned out during them.

Was wondering about that. Then again all the divas on the show come across sort of like how they come across on WWE when they are in character. A.J. is probably too different to her onscreen character and trying to make her behave like her character on Total Divas would come across badly I'd imagine.

Just a guess.....

Ah here in Youtube form:

Everytime they show a men's wrestling segment, it involves Bryan and The Shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tinie wrote: »

Is she dating any of the male superstars?

• Advertisement

Fairly boring this week,thought Roman Reigns came across very awkward when he was talking to Orton's little bird and Eva.Cena was bang on again,as usual.

Natalya (and her annoying voice) were featured too much as well.

Tyson Kidd's mother and sister - we have a Bitch Alert

--The guy who played the longtime guy who had the hots for Natty Neidhart on Total Divas last night used to wrestle for the 2000 version of Stampede Wrestling run by Bruce Hart as Rod Rage in the days when Mauro Ranallo did the announcing..

- Observer

Last night's episode was pure filth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

rovert wrote: »
    Last night's episode was pure filth.

In a good way or a bad way? ;)

I'd always assumed Justin Gabriel was gay.

He dated Kelly Kelly for years so there goes that idea. This episode showed that the women of WWE are filthy filthy perverts. I was surprised that Brie was the drunken mess - you'd expect Nikki to be like that. However she could hold her drink while Brie seemed like a total lightweight. It seems Eva Marie isn't the walking disaster Episode 2 made her out to be. She seems remarkably more sensible in these last few episodes. Had to lol at Sheamus's face getting blurred out backstage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Man, I love this show!! Just finished catching up on the six eps..

Most of them seem quite cool. The more the show goes on the more I like The Bellas - not what I expected after watching the first episode. I think they're some of my favs now.. Bryan/Cena come across well.

Vincent and the fella who's supposed to love Nattie are such tits! JoJo's boyfriend and Arienne aren't much better.

Tyson Kidd stands out as having zero personality - think theyre trying to portray him that way, but still, everything from his hair to his clothes are awful..

Great show, I'm addicted.

Chagan wrote: »
    In a good way or a bad way? ;)

Essentially the sex episode.

Too many great scenes and individual performances.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

I felt uncomfortable watching that. I'd say that was one of the worst episodes so far!

Advertisement