Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cars parked at M9 exit in Danesfort

Options
  • 24-04-2013 8:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭

Every morning I see a load of cars parked just off the M9 exit at Danesfort, just past the roundabout at the top of the ramp, as you're heading towards KK city.

There's no obvious place of work, shop or school there, so why are there always up to 15 cars parked there every day? An informal park & ride site maybe?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Car pooling, I would imagine.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Dogging. Same as Paulstown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

Yeah, I just presumed it was carpooling. I see them sometimes getting out of cars in groups around 7pm some evenings.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

ft9 wrote: »
    Dogging. Same as Paulstown.

LOL, that had crossed my mind! :D

I reckon it's car pooling though. Makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

It was the same at Sheepstown until the family/ies at the roundabout put up fences and parking only for visitors to the church :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement