Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question

• 24-04-2013 8:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    Would it be against the rules for myself to put up a complaint against a pet insurance company that I have been fighting since my pet Vegas passed away?
    It would include email responses I am just looking to highlight the dangers of these companies for others to see

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,323 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I'm not a mod of this forum but if nothing else it would put your case in a worse position (esp. if you'd go down the legal route in the future) and would need to be censored to protect boards in general from all names in the communication etc. I'd guess (once again stressing that I'm not a mod here but a normal poster) that you'd get a better discussion if you made it more generic (i.e. things to look out for when getting a pet insurance) as it would allow a wider audience to participate while still being able to share your issues and learnings to date.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Hi blahblah,
    Your battles still aren't over with your insurance company I take it?
    Nody is correct I think, in that you could prejudice your case by publishing private communications, especially if the case is not yet complete, and could possibly place boards.ie in hot water, so I'll ask you not to do so.
    In future, if you have a question about whether you're allowed post something on the forum, it might be best to pm the mods first instead.
    For now, if you're keen to update us with a very general review of what's been happening, do. Just take heed that what you write cannot be held against you later.
    Thanks,
    DBB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Cheers lads.
    Ok ill hold out until the end and let use all know what's happened.
    I am still trying to resolve the issue.

Advertisement