Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turf Warrior or Toughathlon ?

Options
  • 24-04-2013 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

These two coming up soon , any inside info on which one is probably better. By better I mean more challenging but also fun.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

I think Toughathlon is the first race while there have been a few Turf Warrior events (previously called Turf Guy) which would lean me towards Turf Warrior. I did the first Turf Warrior (Turf Guy), very enjoyable and they make greta use of the landscape. Toughathlon looks like Hell and Back.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Should these go to Rec mods?

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Pablo_

Rew wrote: »
    I think Toughathlon is the first race while there have been a few Turf Warrior events (previously called Turf Guy) which would lean me towards Turf Warrior. I did the first Turf Warrior (Turf Guy), very enjoyable and they make greta use of the landscape. Toughathlon looks like Hell and Back.

Ya, I wanted to do the first turf guy also ... I'll take your advice and do the later turf warrior instead

• Registered Users Posts: 25 mickm1986

when and where is the toughatlon on?

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Pablo_

May 11th Millstreet Cork ... toughathlon

regretting it now , have exams, obstacles look goog on facebook

• Advertisement
Advertisement