Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caterers?

Options
  • 24-04-2013 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,
    I’m looking for someone to provide a dish for me for a christening party in the next couple of weeks. I am going to prepare most of the food but would like perhaps a large pot of curry / stew etc. I have contacted a few caterers but they want to provide the whole deal and are charging per head. Any suggestions of where I could get a large portion?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

I searched this forum and found this: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=72654222

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

Where are you based, OP?

I have gotten small quantities of catering stuff from Treat Cafe in Claregalway before. Good food at a good price.

The links in Newkie's thread are good.

Also have used Corrib Catering in Liosban too.

I believe someone on this board has gotten catered food from the guy who does/did the curry in the market, not sure if he is still doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

+1 for Corrib Catering have used them before. Their Chicken Curry is lovely!

Alternatively you might contact Curry & Spice http://www.mycurryspice.com/catering.html

Haven't used them yet, but bought one of their Currys from Joyces and it was very nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 colindevitt

<please don't sign up to promote a business, moderator>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

N2 Style Catering-we have used them multiple times before & always been happy with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Paddyfield

N2 Style Catering-we have used them multiple times before & always been happy with them.

+1 for N2.

Also, the people who operate the vegan curry stall at the market have a unit in Westside. Sometimes, I get their curry and add chicken and it's damn good.

They probably wouldn't serve me if they knew I was adding dead animal to it.

Advertisement