Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How could Good fortune teller miss large event

Options
  • 24-04-2013 10:07am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭

Could I have advice only from believers please how could a fortune teller miss a large event in the clients reading and then get every other area so right. I am not complaining about the reader as it was amazing but missed one big thing that has happened its not a bad thing but very big.
    I went to other readers before and they told me parts but not all so at the time I didn’t know what they were referring to.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 iMedium

D.Campbell wrote: »
    Could I have advice only from believers please how could a fortune teller miss a large event in the clients reading and then get every other area so right. I am not complaining about the reader as it was amazing but missed one big thing that has happened its not a bad thing but very big.
    I went to other readers before and they told me parts but not all so at the time I didn’t know what they were referring to.

I am a psychic and medium, so hopefully I can help.

I'm interested to see that you've used the term "fortune teller", yet you say you could confirm most of the information, which I'm assuming means she gave you a psychic reading regarding the past and present, and probably dropped in a few things about your future potential, as opposed to your future.

Every psychic and their gift is different, which is why no 2 psychics will ever give you the exact same reading. There's 101 factors that contribute to a reading from the reader's own health and well being to the client's emotional state and understanding of the evidence. Also, a reader may pick up on information that they do not feel is particularly relevant and therefore choose not mention or sideline it in favour of other information which is more easily expanded upon with the blend between your energies.

Most readers' advise that you don't attend a consultation with a particular outcome in mind.

Hope this helps!

Advertisement