Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Satin blanket

Options
  • 24-04-2013 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

My 3 month old has a lot of head but have noticed this last week it's starting to fall out in a section at the back.

The only thing we changed was we got a clevamama baby pillow but she was wiggling of it in the night so thought maybe it was that.

I've heard to out a sating blanket under there head helps prevent it slightly.

I've seen the blankets with just the satin edges but any suggestions where I can get one that's got a whole sating backing??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Don't worry about it. Babies loose the first hair and new stuff grows back quickly. I don't think some synthetic material could be good idea. I only had to sleep in polyester sheets once and I hate to use something similar for baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭littlemissfixit

All babies I know have lost the hair at the back and sides from spending a lot of time on their backs, my son's 11 months and its all grown back since he moves around all day. I would stick with cotton sheets and I'm not a big fan of pillows either with little ones.

Advertisement