Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HEC SF: Saracens vs Toulon, Sunday 28th April 3pm; Sky Sports 1

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,880 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Wolfpack let's be having you now...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Neither?!
    mfceiling wrote: »
    Wolfpack let's be having you now...

If you look at the stats the whole pack worked hard, Kelly Brown made 28 tackles! :eek:

Edit: I just noticed that all the Saracens replacements have blank stats, maybe something is wrong there.

• Administrators Posts: 54,184 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Neither?!
    After seeing them again today I'm even more annoyed at our performance in the quarter final.

I am convinced that had we turned up we'd have beaten that Saracens side. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭totallegend

Neither?!
    I really enjoyed that game today, despite the lack of tries.

I thought the MOTM award for Wilkinson was a joke given the performances of Masoe and Lobbe; Lobbe in particular was excellent, he gets through some amount of work.

Owen Farrell should not be next nor near the Lions tour, he was terrible today.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭ulster_Beef

I await the usual English teams leaving H cup saga

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭ulster_Beef

awec wrote: »
    After seeing them again today I'm even more annoyed at our performance in the quarter final.

I am convinced that had we turned up we'd have beaten that Saracens side. :(

I do too. If Ulster were only able to shake off that game or two bug where they lose the plot, then wed be some team all right

Neither?!
    High praise indeed for Jonny Wilkinson from Boudjellal:
    "Je ne sais pas ce que ce type fait dans le rugby, il devrait mettre une cape rouge, des collants bleus et sauver la planète, qui a besoin d'un mec comme ça."

"I don't know what someone like him is doing in rugby. He should be wearing a red cape and blue tights and be saving the planet, it needs a guy like that."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,308 ✭✭✭✭.ak

I really enjoyed that game today, despite the lack of tries.

I enjoyed it because it allowed me to sleep some of my hangover off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭Digifriendly

Toulon
    Official crowd figure for this game was just over 25,000. If Ulster had beaten Saracens the Aviva would have probably been near full.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Neither?!
    Official crowd figure for this game was just over 25,000. If Ulster had beaten Saracens the Aviva would have probably been near full.

Ulster-Toulon would have had at least 40,000. Plenty of neutrals would have gone to see Toulon's star power IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 54,184 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Neither?!
    Ulster-Toulon would have had at least 40,000. Plenty of neutrals would have gone to see Toulon's star power IMO.

We took ~40,000 (I think) to the Aviva last year for the semi against Edinburgh. Don't see why we wouldn't have brought similar, and I'm sure Toulon would have brought more than Edinburgh.

And then the neutrals.

Neither?!
    500 Toulon fans turned up at the airport at midnight last night to welcome the team home, impressive.

Advertisement