Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy screen repair

• 24-04-2013 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Anyone know who repairs Samsung Galaxy screens in Limerick? Guy in Foxes Bow has said €160 - looking for cheaper hopefully.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

try fonemenders?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭unnameduser

€160 for amoled lcd screen replacement for the Samsung Galaxy is a bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Wilbert13

€160 for amoled lcd screen replacement for the Samsung Galaxy is a bargain.

Have since realised that, thanks to both for your help. Problem solved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

sent mine back to vodafone was only charged 130e on an s3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

160 might be a good price depending on what part of the screen is broken.

Is the actual LCD component of the screen broken? IE no image or distorted image or is it just the outside panel of the screen commonly known as the digitizer which picks up touch?

In essence if there is no or distorted picture on the screen then it is expensive. If it is just a crack on the outer layer then it can be replaced for cheaper than 160.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Wilbert13

Limericks wrote: »
    160 might be a good price depending on what part of the screen is broken.

Is the actual LCD component of the screen broken? IE no image or distorted image or is it just the outside panel of the screen commonly known as the digitizer which picks up touch?

In essence if there is no or distorted picture on the screen then it is expensive. If it is just a crack on the outer layer then it can be replaced for cheaper than 160.

Screen wasn't working at all. Whole screen and case are being replaced.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

Hard to beat this guy on price & service.
    HE replaced my Galaxy S screen last year for €80 and looks as good as new.

http://www.adverts.ie/other-repair-services/samsung-galaxy-s1-i9000-s1-i9001-s2-i9100-quick-lcd-repair-genuine/1103250

Advertisement