Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr. cert

Options
  • 24-04-2013 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

i missed an exam today, and there will be no repeats for this one till August (in summer) do i need a medical cert so they would let me repeat it in summer or i dont need one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Johntm

Normally you don't need one, you'll get a form in June or July after the results. From that you pick the courses that need to be repeated

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Femii

Thanks Johntm

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

Femii wrote: »
    i missed an exam today, and there will be no repeats for this one till August (in summer) do i need a medical cert so they would let me repeat it in summer or i dont need one?

if you want to sit it as a first sit you would need to fill out a personal circumstances form and including a doctors cert would be a good thing for that.

There is a difference between repeating (whatever score you get 40% will appear on your transcript) and sitting it as a first sit.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Femii

thats really good thanks Ciaran Boyle :)

Advertisement