Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What we need is a good war like what they had back in olden days

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

Oh c'mon, they have small little phones that not only make calls, but also allow you to watch movies, play games, and surf the internet. You honestly don't think they have advanced boot technology that a flat-footed person won't be able to have a proper fit?:rolleyes:

Maybe so but I think I can serve the country much better by being a stay at home gigolo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭shanered

kfallon wrote: »
    Captain Bullshít to the rescue once again.................

As the wise Carl Pilkinton once said:
    I call bull****!

And on the war, yes, I agree, we should go to war against the banks!
    It will be a dangerous affair with them throwing "grenade mortgages" at us!
    we'll have to fight back by throwing all that copper shrapnel we have lying around at them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

Advertisement