Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The best day nursery in Sligo

Options
  • 24-04-2013 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

Hi, can you recommend any day nursery in Sligo for about 9 months old child? What are the prices?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

I heard the Montessori in ballymote is very good, not sure if your looking for Sligo town or county?

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

Sligo Town.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 caseyjones01

hopes and dreams montessori school and creche in Cartron Heights is very good and has been there for over 10 years. Staff are very friendly and professional also. There number is 9144085

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭scarlet43

If either parent work in the public sector I couldn't recommend Benbulban Montessori highly enough. I had my two kids there and we all loved it....definitely one of the best in Sligo town! (it's in the grounds of the pensions office up beside Summerhill). Staff amazing and it's definitely benefited my two immensely

Hi, Thanks for advices. Anyone knows maybe the prices?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Foggles

I second Hopes and Dreams! My son remembers fondly the delicious meals he had there even though he hasn't been there in about 8yrs. I found them to be very sensitive to the children and flexible for the parents.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Freddie Mercurys Bolero

About E160 full time is the average I think.

ok thanks for help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Chris12

Childs World In Tonaphubble are excellent, my child is there for 5 years and absolutely loves it. I could not recommend the lady who runs it enough. Its about €130 for a full week ( we are only part-time now as child is at school) phone number is 9154032

i signed my baby to this one beside garda station Lifestart

• Advertisement

any word about Scooters Creche on Rusheen ard? i need something open from 8 till 6pm or bit longer because that our working hours

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Delta7

Hi Devil80, Would you consider chilminder as opposed to creche, its cheaper more flexibility with working hours, less time off work if child is sick and possibility of baby getting more one to one attention, could be minded in your home or their home. Just a thought but of course I dont konw your situation, requirements etc but know friends that have found this has worked for them. Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

devil-80 wrote: »
    any word about Scooters Creche on Rusheen ard? i need something open from 8 till 6pm or bit longer because that our working hours

Very well ran crèche but on the more expensive side. €170 weekly (last I heard anyway). Hours are quite flexible too so 8-6 would be okay I'd say but not any later. I have a mate with kids there who does similar hours to you.

Advertisement