Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retrieving deleted Youtube videos?

Options
  • 24-04-2013 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭

I deleted my Google+ account today, and accidentally my Youtube channel went with it.

I had only 1 upload and I'm trying to find out if there's any way to get it back? After having a root around on the computer, I don't have it backed up anywhere on file (genius).

For what it's worth, I have the URL : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiFYg8Z1Gqg

Going for a mad long shot here, but desperate times :(

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Unless someone mirrored the video I doubt you'd be able to get it back. Google may help you, at this point no harm in asking them and seeing if they still have the video archived on their servers

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

You might try this...

Google Support - restore account

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Thanks for the quick replies, hard to beat boardsies :)

After looking into it, it seems like it's gone for good. I'm sure it's lurking on a memory stick somewhere, just a matter of getting my hands on it and uploading again.

Lesson learned! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

I hate how google has integrated all their accounts :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Not much coming up for a cached search here. What was the name of the video?

• Advertisement

Soundman wrote: »
    Not much coming up for a cached search here. What was the name of the video?

"Kubotas At Silage In North Clare, Ireland 2012."

Nothing Hollywood about it, just had a lot of value on it.

I've given that 3 or 4 tries, can't get the info accurate enough to please them.

Shame that there's no help email or phone number, most people can be more understanding that computers :o

Advertisement