Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Will Liverpool sell Luis Suarez

• 24-04-2013 4:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭

To an extent I feel sorry for Suarez. He's so fiercely competitive that you know he'd do anything to win. But that comes with a downside, he is at times uncontrollably impulsive and this has led him to do many deplorable things on the pitch in fits of anger. He doesn't endear himself to opposition players at all and that's not just because of the publicized controversies. He's probably the dirtiest CF in the league always lashing out or slyly kicking other players even when he's in possession. I'm a fan of an all action physical centre forward but there has to be a limit. He probably gets the horrors when leaves the pitch and sees some of the things he's done and most likely instantly regrets them. I do hope he can cut that out of his game and I hope that he stays at Liverpool because the league would be worse without him. I think the majority of the people who want him sold are opposition fans and just want to see Liverpool weakened.
    Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

To an extent I feel sorry for Suarez. He's so fiercely competitive that you know he'd do anything to win. But that comes with a downside, he is at times uncontrollably impulsive and this has led him to do many deplorable things on the pitch in fits of anger. He doesn't endear himself to opposition players at all and that's not just because of the publicized controversies. He's probably the dirtiest CF in the league always lashing out or slyly kicking other players even when he's in possession. I'm a fan of an all action physical centre forward but there has to be a limit. He probably gets the horrors when leaves the pitch and sees some of the things he's done and most likely instantly regrets them. I do hope he can cut that out of his game and I hope that he stays at Liverpool because the league would be worse without him. I think the majority of the people who want him sold are opposition fans and just want to see Liverpool weakened.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Advertisement