Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE 2K14 THREAD

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Too many good games coming out, too little time. GTA, saints row4, batman origins, FIFA 14, Watchdogs, wwe 2k14. I wish I was still in primary.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Angle back in a WWE game?

577-willem-dafoe.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Angle back in a WWE game?

Wonder will his twitter get "hacked" again and have a big rant about WWE using his likeness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭Ridley

Tinie wrote: »
    Wonder will his twitter get "hacked" again and have a big rant about WWE using his likeness.

Then WWE will reveal that they licensed Eric Angle's image instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Tinie wrote: »

I doubt it seeing as he is in rehab at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

It doesnt look too much different than last years. The catapult finishers look decent. The new OMG moments are AWESOME :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

max life wrote: »

I watched some of this I couldn't spot any differences from WWE'13 if universe mode is improved I would buy it still tho.

Loughc wrote: »
    I watched some of this I couldn't spot any differences from WWE'13 if universe mode is improved I would buy it still tho.

Did Heymans WWE Universe storyline actually show up in the game, I gave up it pretty quick.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

GTR63 wrote: »
    Did Heymans WWE Universe storyline actually show up in the game, I gave up it pretty quick.

I played a year and a half of universe mode and I didn't come across any new cut scenes or decisions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Loughc wrote: »
    I played a year and a half of universe mode and I didn't come across any new cut scenes or decisions.

I haven't come across any cut scenes really, and if they do occur they just don't make any sense in what's happenin in universe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I started playing WWE 13 again recently, and decided to play nearly every match in Universe mode. I'm getting cutscenes every 4/5 matches now, but they are minor and nothing on the scale of a proper feud.

Who are people hoping is gonna be on the roster? Goldberg is the one I am hoping for...and maybe Kurt Angle

Roster Leaked......i hope these are not all that are in it!
    http://wwegaming.com/wwe-2k14-full-roster-leaked/

The posted roster doesn’t include any divas so we are assuming that this is not the full list of superstars we are going to see in the game. or this could very well be the ’30 Years of WrestleMania Mode’ Roster which makes sense if you look at the list

Here is the list of superstars that were posted

Alberto Del Rio
    Andre the Giant
    Batista
    Big Show
    Big Show (Retro)
    Bret Hart
    Brock Lesnar
    Brock Lesnar (Retro)
    Chris Jericho
    Chris Jericho (Retro)
    CM Punk
    Diesel
    Edge
    Goldberg
    Hulk Hogan
    ‘Hollywood’ Hulk Hogan
    JBL
    John Cena
    John Cena (Retro)
    Kane (Retro)
    King Kong Bundy
    Mick Foley
    Randy Orton
    ‘Macho Man’ Randy Savage
    Razor Ramon
    Ric Flair
    Ric Flair (Retro)
    Ricky Steamboat
    Sergeant Slaughter
    Shawn Michaels
    Shawn Michaels (Retro)
    ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin
    Ted DiBiase
    The Miz
    The Rock
    The Rock (Retro)
    Triple H
    Triple H (Retro)
    Ultimate Warrior
    Undertaker
    Undertaker (Retro)
    Yokozuna

Taking a guess at which Retro versions here:

Andre the Giant (Obvious)
    Batista (VS HHH or Undertaker)
    Big Show (Standard bald/beard)
    Big Show (Retro) (Hard to say with this one. WM16 Fatal 4 Way?)
    Bret Hart (VS Yokozuna and VS HBK and VS Steve Austin)
    Brock Lesnar (Current)
    Brock Lesnar (Retro) (VS Goldberg)
    Chris Jericho (Current)
    Chris Jericho (Retro) (Long hair VS HBK or VS HHH)
    CM Punk (Current)
    Diesel (WM11 vs HBK)
    Edge (VS Taker or possibly VS Mick Foley)
    Goldberg (VS Brock Lesnar)
    Hulk Hogan (Obvious)
    ‘Hollywood’ Hulk Hogan (Obvious)
    JBL (VS John Cena for US Title maybe?)
    John Cena (Current)
    John Cena (Retro) (VS HBK or VS JBL for US Title)
    Kane (Retro) (VS Undertaker)
    King Kong Bundy (Obvious)
    Mick Foley (VS Edge or WM16 Fatal 4 Way)
    Randy Orton (Current, most likely will be vs HHH)
    ‘Macho Man’ Randy Savage (VS Steamboat, Dibiase or Hogan)
    Razor Ramon (VS HBK Ladder match)
    Ric Flair (VS HBK)
    Ric Flair (Retro) (Not confident here...maybe vs Biker Taker?)
    Ricky Steamboat (VS Macho Man)
    Sergeant Slaughter (VS Hulk Hogan)
    Shawn Michaels (VS Taker and VS Ric Flair and possibly VS John Cena)
    Shawn Michaels (Retro) (VS Bret Hart / Diesel / Austin)
    ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin (VS Bret Hart / HBK / The Rock / Scott Hall)
    Ted DiBiase (VS Randy Savage WM4)
    The Miz (VS Cena)
    The Rock (VS Cena)
    The Rock (Retro) (VS Hogan / VS Austin)
    Triple H (VS Taker)
    Triple H (Retro) (VS Jericho or WM16)
    Ultimate Warrior (VS Hogan)
    Undertaker (VS HBK / HHH / EDGE)
    Undertaker (Retro) (Wide choice)
    Yokozuna (VS Bret Hart)

Now obviously that's all guesswork and just what came to mind first. If that is indeed the full roster for Wrestlemania mode, then it's missing Rey Mysterio and Eddie Guerrero to name two. Roddy Piper being added for the Wrestlemania 1 match seems a strange omission.

Someone on r/SquaredCircle did up a full list of possible matches from just that revealed roster.
    Here's the complete list of matches that can be recreated (or, at least, will be featured in WrestleMania Mode):

I
    No matches can be recreated with the given roster for WrestleMania Mode.

II
    Hulk Hogan (C) vs. King Kong Bundy - Steel Cage Match for the WWE Championship; but, Bobby Heenan hasn't been announced for WWE 2K14.

III
    Andre the Giant (C) vs. Hulk Hogan - Singles Match for the WWE Championship; yet, we have to still see if Bobby Heenan will be included.
    Macho Man Randy Savage (C) vs. Ricky Steamboat - Singles Match for the Intercontinental Championship; although, both of their valet/manager (Miss Elizabeth and George "The Animal" Steele) haven't been announced.

IV
    Macho Man Randy Savage (w/ Hulk Hogan) vs. Ted DiBiase (w/ Andre the Giant) - Singles Match for the WWE Championship

V
    Hulk Hogan vs. Macho Man Randy Savage (C) - Singles Match for the WWE Championship

VI
    Hulk Hogan (WWE Champion) vs. Ultimate Warrior (I.C. Champion) - Singles Match for the WWE Championship and Intercontinental Championship

VII
    Hulk Hogan vs. Sergeant Slaughter (C) - Singles Match for the WWE Championship; yet, there's no word if General Adnan will be apart of WWE 2K14.
    Macho Man Randy Savage vs. Ultimate Warrior - Singles Match; although, Sherri is probably not going to be in 2K14.

VIII
    Macho Man Randy Savage vs. Ric Flair (C) - Singles Match for the WWE Championship; but, neither Miss Elizabeth nor Mr. Perfect, respectively, have been mentioned that they are going to be included in the game.

IX
    Bret Hart (C) vs. Yokozuna - Singles Match for the WWE Championship; it has yet to be seen if Mr. Fuji will be in the game.
    Hulk Hogan vs. Yokozuna (C) - Singles Match for the WWE Championship; once again, is Mr. Fuji going to be included.

X
    Bret Hart vs. Yokozuna (C) - Singles Match for the WWE Championship; although, Rowdy Roddy Piper has yet to be confirmed, so he can special guest referee this match. Also, will Mr. Fuji be a select-able manager, as well? If one thing is for sure, Jim Cornette won't be in this game.
    Razor Ramon (C) vs. Shawn Michaels (Retro) - Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Championship

XI
    Diesel (C) vs. Shawn Michaels (Retro) - Singles Match for the WWE Championship; sorry, but neither Pamela Anderson nor Jenny McCarthy will be in this game.
    King Kong Bundy (w/ Ted DiBiase) vs. Undertaker - Singles Match; however, Larry Young won't be special guest refereeing this match-up in 2K14. Also, is Paul Bearer going to be in 2K14.

XII
    Bret Hart (C) vs. Shawn Michaels (Retro) - Iron Man Match for the WWE Championship; although, it's extremely unlikely Jose Lothario will be making an appearance in WWE 2K14.
    Diesel vs. Undertaker (Retro) - Singles Match; once again, is Paul Bearer going to be in this game?

XIII
    Bret Hart vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin - Submission Match; although, is Ken Shamrock going to be in the game, so he can guest referee this match?

XIV
    Kane (Retro) vs. Undertaker (Retro) - Singles Match; however, there's no word if Paul Bearer will be a manager in this game.
    Shawn Michaels (Retro) (C) vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin - Singles Match for the WWE Championship; but, will Mike Tyson be making a another appearance to be the Special Guest Referee, here?

XV
    Kane (Retro) vs. Triple H (Retro) - Singles Match; but, there is no chance Chyna is in WWE 2K14.
    Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. The Rock (Retro) (C) - Singles Match for the WWE Championship
    Big Show vs. Mick Foley vs. The Rock (Retro) vs. Triple H (Retro) (C) - Four-Way Elimination Match; however, since Stephanie McMahon has already confirmed she's in the game and Vince McMahon will most likely be in 2K14, it's still doubtful that either Linda or Shane will be in.

X-Seven
    Triple H (Retro) vs. Undertaker (DLC) - Singles Match
    Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. The Rock (Retro) (C) - NoDQ Match for the WWE Championship

x8
    Chris Jericho (Retro) (C) vs. Triple H (Retro) - Singles Match for the Undisputed Championship; she's not included, in the list above, but, Stephanie McMahon will be in WWE 2K14.
    Hollywood Hulk Hogan vs. The Rock (Retro) - Singles Match
    Ric Flair vs. Undertaker (DLC) - No Holds Barred Match

XIX
    Chris Jericho (Retro) vs. Shawn Michaels (Retro) - Singles Match
    Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. The Rock (Retro) - Singles Match

XX
    Big Show (C) vs. John Cena (Retro) - Singles Match for the United States Championship
    Brock Lesnar (Retro) vs. Goldberg - Singles Match w/ Stone Cold Steve Austin as the Special Guest Referee
    Evolution (Batista, Randy Orton and Ric Flair) vs. Rock 'n Sock Connection (The Rock (Retro) and Mick Foley) - Three-on-Two Handicap Match

Batista vs. Triple H (Retro) (C) (w/ Ric Flair) - Singles Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
    JBL (C) vs. John Cena (Retro) - Singles Match for the WWE Championship
    Randy Orton vs. Undertaker - Singles Match

Edge vs. Mick Foley - Hardcore Match; although, Lita might be missing, in the game, to be Edge's valet, here.
    John Cena (Retro) (C) vs. Triple H (Retro) - Singles Match for the WWE Championship

Batista (C) vs. Undertaker - Singles Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
    John Cena (Retro) (C) vs. Shawn Michaels - Singles Match for the WWE Championship

XXIV
    Edge (C) vs. Undertaker - Singles Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
    Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels - Singles Match
    John Cena (Retro) vs. Randy Orton (C) vs. Triple H - Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship

The 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania
    Big Show vs. Edge (C) vs. John Cena (Retro) - Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
    Randy Orton vs. Triple H (C) - Singles Match for the WWE Championship
    Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker - Singles Match

XXVI
    Batista (C) vs. John Cena (Retro) - Singles Match for the WWE Championship
    Chris Jericho (C) vs. Edge - Singles Match for the World Heavyweight Championship - NoDQ Match
    Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker - NoDQ Match

XXVII
    Alberto Del Rio vs. Edge (C) - Singles Match for the World Heavyweight Championship; however, neither of their bodyguards, Brodus Clay and Christian, respectively, are present in WrestleMania Mode, apparently.
    CM Punk vs. Randy Orton - Singles Match
    John Cena (Retro) vs. The Miz (C) - Singles Match for the WWE Championship; however, Alex Riley is most likely not even going to be in WWE 2K14.
    Triple H (Retro) vs. Undertaker - No Holds Barred Match

XXVIII
    CM Punk (C) vs. Chris Jericho - Singles Match for the WWE Championship
    John Cena vs. The Rock - Singles Match
    Triple H (Retro) vs. Undertaker - Hell In a Cell Match w/ Shawn Michaels as the Special Guest Referee

Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H (w/ Shawn Michaels) - No Holds Barred Match; however, it doesn't look like Paul Heyman is included in WrestleMania Mode.
    CM Punk vs. Undertaker - Singles Match; once again, WrestleMania Mode might not include Paul Heyman as Punk's manager.
    John Cena vs. The Rock (C) - Singles Match for the WWE Championship

Damien Sandow was on fire during the Wrestlemania mode stream, and then Ric Flair came out and they had them go at it on the mic. Definitely go back and watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Damien Sandow was on fire during the Wrestlemania mode stream, and then Ric Flair came out and they had them go at it on the mic. Definitely go back and watch.

It was absolutely fantastic!

I thought Bruno Sammartino was supposed to be in it? Quality roster IMO

• Advertisement

The only addition to the above roster list is Big John Studd.

Retro Big Show is earring and sleeveless t-shirt Paul Wight.

Edge is wearing a vest and jeans, meaning him VS Mick Foley is an included match.

Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler will be providing commentary for all the matches in the Wrestlemania mode.

Chris Jericho retro is the attire he wore against HHH as the Undisputed champion.

Does anybody know when the rest of the roster is gonna be announced??

I thought Bruno Sammartino was supposed to be in it?

Probably holding him for DLC :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Symposium is here from about the 12 minute mark onward : http://www.twitch.tv/2k/b/447395637

JR seemed like he had one or two and was cracking a few jokes, but Flair was in full Flair form.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

rovert wrote: »
    video

Ok. That was all kinds of class!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭Sirsok

The only addition to the above roster list is Big John Studd.

Retro Big Show is earring and sleeveless t-shirt Paul Wight.

Edge is wearing a vest and jeans, meaning him VS Mick Foley is an included match.

Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler will be providing commentary for all the matches in the Wrestlemania mode.

Chris Jericho retro is the attire he wore against HHH as the Undisputed champion.

So if John studs is in it the only thing they could recreate from mania 1 is the body slam challenge v Andre....henna has to be involved somehow....would love some obscure characters like tatanka, ric Martel, giant Gonzales, dynamite kid, rick rude, natural disasters but I'm just a picky ****er who never pleased

Well they haven't announced their DLC line up yet, so you never know who might get added.

Sirsok wrote: »
    So if John studs is in it the only thing they could recreate from mania 1 is the body slam challenge v Andre....henna has to be involved somehow....would love some obscure characters like tatanka, ric Martel, giant Gonzales, dynamite kid, rick rude, natural disasters but I'm just a picky ****er who never pleased

Who is Henna?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Who is Henna?

Id say it wad meant to be Heenan

• Advertisement

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Id say it wad meant to be Heenan

AH right. Hadnt a clue who Henna was! The Brain is a legend!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Just read that the stretched out "I'm Dead" animation is back! So happy!

Have they announced the modern roster yet or was it ignored for the WM mode roster announcement?
    Kinda want Regal in it he was immense in WWE12

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

They still have to announce the modern roster and also there's more legends to be announced. they've only announced the legeneds to appear in the 30 years of WM mode

I was in Gamestop at the weekend and you can actually pre-order the phenom edition...not sure of price though

Now that J.R. has retired from wwe, I hope he still plays some part in future games.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Jamie OD

Played the demo at PAX Prime. The demo was a bunch of matches from the Wrestlemania mode. Should be no surprise to anyone that it's pretty much just last year's game and still glitchy. Hogan Vs Andre has an event next to the steel steps and it took me a couple of tries to trigger it. 2K seemed more interested in promoting Warrior's apperance at the convention rather than the game itself.

Jamie OD wrote: »
    Played the demo at PAX Prime. The demo was a bunch of matches from the Wrestlemania mode. Should be no surprise to anyone that it's pretty much just last year's game and still glitchy. Hogan Vs Andre has an event next to the steel steps and it took me a couple of tries to trigger it. 2K seemed more interested in promoting Warrior's apperance at the convention rather than the game itself.

I think that it was pretty obvious WWE 2K14 would be just a slightly updated version of WWE 13 with some minor tweaks. I will be expecting WWE 2K15 to be substantially better with more overhauled gameplay.

The ENTIRE #WWE2K14 roster will be revealed this Monday on #Raw, @WWE & http://t.co/nIthfKxf54! Who do you want to see?

— WWE 2K (@WWEgames) September 19, 2013

I hope it is Brad Maddox reading an endless list of wrestlers:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

2K Games has revealed the “Ruthless Aggression” era matches for the “30 Years of WrestleMania” mode in WWE 2K14. They are:
    WrestleMania X8: The Rock vs. Hollywood Hogan
    WrestleMania X8: Undisputed WWE Champion Chris Jericho vs. Triple H
    WrestleMania XIX: Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho
    WrestleMania XIX: The Rock vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin
    WrestleMania XX: United States Champion Big Show vs. John Cena
    WrestleMania XX: Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar
    WrestleMania 21: WWE Champion JBL vs. John Cena
    WrestleMania 22: Edge vs. Mick Foley
    WrestleMania 23: World Heavyweight Champion Batista vs. Undertaker
    WrestleMania 23: WWE Champion John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels
    WrestleMania XXIV: Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair
    WrestleMania XXIV: WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. John Cena vs. Triple H

Has anyone pre-ordered the phenom edition?

The roster has been revealed on WWE.COM. No Fandango, Cesaro or Ryback included likely DLC I suppose. Ryback can be seen in gameplay footage.
    AJ Lee
    Aksana
    Brodus Clay
    Christian
    Cody Rhodes
    Damien Sandow
    David Otunga
    Dean Ambrose
    Drew McIntyre
    Eddie Guerrero
    Heath Slater
    Jack Swagger
    Jinder Mahal
    Justin Gabriel
    Kaitlyn
    Kane
    Kofi Kingston
    Layla
    Lita
    Mark Henry
    Mr. McMahon
    Natalya
    R-Truth
    Roman Reigns
    Santino Marella
    Seth Rollins
    Sheamus
    Sin Cara
    Stephanie McMahon
    Tensai
    The Great Khali
    Titus O'Neil
    Wade Barrett
    Zack Ryder

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Haven't bought a wrestling game in ages. They used to have some great games, SVR, HCTP. Unfortunately this doesn't look too good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Legend_DIT

rovert wrote: »
    The roster has been revealed on WWE.COM. No Fandango, Cesaro or Ryback included likely DLC I suppose. Ryback can be seen in gameplay footage.

No cena, punk or Bryan either??

Ryback and Cesaro are in the roster ( not DLC ). Hopefully Fandango, Curtis Axel and Big E are DLC. Glad to see the Shield in!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Legend_DIT wrote: »
    No cena, punk or Bryan either??

or HHH , Randy Orton , The Rock , Lesnar ? Also why is Otunga in the game when was the last time we seen him ?

The full roster:
    AJ Lee
    Aksana
    Alberto Del Rio
    Andre the Giant
    Antonio Cesaro
    Batista
    Big Show
    Big Show (Retro)
    Big John Studd
    Brett Hart
    Brock Lesnar
    Brock Lesnar (Retro)
    Brodus Clay
    Chris Jericho
    Chris Jericho (Retro)
    Christian
    CM Punk
    Cody Rhodes
    Damien Sandow
    Daniel Bryan
    Darren Young
    David Otunga
    Dean Ambrose
    Diesel
    Dolph Ziggler
    Drew McIntyre
    Eddie Guerrero
    Edge
    Goldberg
    Heath Slater
    Hulk Hogan
    "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan
    Jack Swagger
    JBL
    Jinder Mahal
    John Cena
    John Cena (Retro)
    Justin Gabriel
    Kaitlyn
    Kane
    Kane (Retro)
    King Kong Bundy
    Kofi Kingston
    Layla
    Lita
    Mark Henry
    Mick Foley
    Natalya
    R-Truth
    "Macho Man" Randy Savage
    Randy Orton
    Razor Ramon
    Rey Mysterio
    Ric Flair
    Ric Flair (Retro)
    Ricky Steamboat
    Roman Reigns
    Ryback
    Santino Marrela
    Seth Rollins
    Sgt. Slaughter
    Shawn Michaels
    Shawn Michaels (Retro)
    Sheamus
    Sin Cara
    Stephanie McMahon
    "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
    Ted Dibiase
    Tensai
    The Rock
    The Rock (Retro)
    The Miz
    The Great Khali
    Titus O'Neil
    Triple H
    Triple H (Retro)
    Ultimate Warrior
    Undertaker
    Undertaker "American Bad Ass"
    Undertaker (Retro)
    Wade Barrett
    Yokozuna
    Zack Ryder

Members of the main roster missing:
    Alex Riley
    Alicia Fox
    Big E Langston (most likely DLC)
    Bo Dallas (Maybe doesn't count as main roster)
    Brad Maddox
    Bray Wyatt (probably DLC)
    Brie Bella
    Camacho
    Cameron
    Curt Hawkins
    Curtis Axel (most likely DLC)
    Epico
    Erick Rowan (DLC?)
    Fandango (most likely DLC)
    Hornswoggle
    Hunico
    Jerry Lawler (was in cover contest so maybe DLC)
    Jey Uso (DLC?)
    Jimmy Uso (DLC?)
    JTG (No seriously, still on the roster)
    Luke Harper (DLC?)
    Michael Cole (also in cover contest)
    Naomi
    Nikki Bella (DLC?)
    Primo
    Rob Van Dam (DLC?)
    Rosa Mendes
    Summer Rae
    Tamina Snuka
    Tyson Kidd
    William Regal
    Yoshi Tatsu

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Jamie OD

I wouldn't mind the option of making last year's DLC compatible with 2k14. It's not like they made so many changes to the game that it would be impossible to do.

Advertisement